Hi, am Gabriel Elenbalulu, CEO of myschoolinfoNigeria. Today i will be discussing with you about some Reasons why you should Setup up a blog for your self as a Student and how it affect you Educationally, So lets begin.
I would Start by first of all telling You what a Blog is. A blog is ‘a regularly updated website or web page, typically one run by an individual or small group, that is written in an informal or conversational style’, Blogs can be Setup for various reasons pending on the individual. I for one began this Blog with the vision of rendering useful information regarding schools in Nigeria to Nigeria students, after realizing how lost one can be in terms of Admission information and other area of the Educational field.
Blogging is not Just an opportunity to share useful information for what you have passion for, but also gives you the opportunity to showcase and express yourself fervently.
Reasons why you should Blog as a Student
1. Blogging Expands and test your Knowledge: Blogging can be an excellent way to expand your knowledge by testing new ideas out publicly. On a few occasions visitor’s comments have provided me with fresh angles in order to tackle information. Ultimately the result not only expands your knowledge but allows you to effectively tackle debates and tune your mind to thoughts in your chosen industry. Practically, one can blog on different Niche, such as, Education, fashion, Tutorial class pending on what you like.
A blog niche is a clearly defined topic (or topics) covered by a particular blog, and written with a specific audience in mind
Blogging on your feed helps better as a student, in the sense that, all your blogging research will have a direct effect on you Educationally.
2. Blogging Helps Improve On your Writing Skills: As a blogger, you find your self publishing articles a lot and to do this you will have to write/type, this process of continuous typing helps increase your writing skills.
3. Your Blog can be Added on your Resume/CV
4. It Can Serve As a source of Income For you: As a student you will always need finances either for your books or for other miscellaneous expenses, you don’t need to always depend on your parents for Finances, by blogging, you give yourself the opportunity of earning big time. You may ask how can I earn from a blog, you can do this by simply registering for different ppc/cpc programs (Cost per Click) like Google Adsense, whereby you have the opportunity of placing meaning ads on your blog and you get paid for each ads clicked on it, also you can become an affiliate marketer for various companies like ipage, Jumia, Konga, amazon and many other companies. Will talk more on this on my next article.
5. Blogging broadens Student Perspective and connects them to the world: The first dot from someone outside your home country that appears in your host site’s analytics is a big moment. The world suddenly opens up to you. Next, you might receive an email from someone interested in collaborating on a project or someone who wants to share the subtle differences in how she addresses your topic in her own personal circumstances halfway across the globe.
Blogging for a world audience shifts a writer’s perspective about who people are based on where they live. You connect personally with readers, and consequently you build empathy. Your field of vision widens, and your work broadens to reveal new ways of seeing. Your blog connects you to humanity in ways you never expected.
I will be starting a free online tutorial course on how you can setup your student blog and start earning, Ensure to visit this site daily for regular updates…